Cryptocurrency beginners: how to start investing?
As already highlighted, although it seems very easy, it is necessary to be careful when investing in cryptocurrencies.You have to be aware of the fluctuations of the virtual currency and also not invest more than 5% of the equity.
For those who want to start investing, it’s worth staying tuned for the following recommendations:
- Study before venturing into the bitcoin world. Understand how buying and selling works and also the risks of operations
- Be cautious and start investing little money until you get practice
- Be prepared for fluctuations as bitcoin is well known for its volatility
- Diversify as there are thousands of other virtual currencies besides bitcoins.
How to get Bitcoins?
In addition to investing in bitcoins, it is possible to get the currency in different ways. We have separated the main ones for you to know.
It’s the simplest way to get a share of bitcoin, but it takes time and dedication to raise an acceptable amount.
Faucets are present on some specific websites that profit from advertising and pay the audience with a small amount of bitcoin.
buy with cash
Just know how much a bitcoin costs and make the purchase through secure websites .
For those who don’t have money, the way is to make the loan in bitcoin, which requires attending to a certain bureaucracy .
This is the most complicated option, as it requires specific equipment or the purchase of cloud mining, made by some sites that sell this service.
But all the effort comes back with a good reward, as it is the most profitable way to get bitcoins.
How much is Bitcoin worth and what is the valuation logic?
Want to know how much bitcoin is worth?
Try Googleing “bitcoin today” .
At the moment we are producing this article, a bitcoin is worth no less than R$ 26,093.04. In other words, almost 30 thousand reais .
But don’t be impressed, as this figure represents a brutal drop since its peak in December of last year.
At the time, a bitcoin was worth R$ 62,564 .
Its oscillation is explained by a series of variables. Know some of them:
- The law of supply and demand : that is, the greater the demand, the greater the amount to be charged for a bitcoin
- Market acceptance : this makes virtual currency more popular and therefore more valued
- Increase in the number of virtual wallets: if more people are using bitcoin, then your quote will also increase
- Financial market situation: despite acting independently, bitcoins can suffer a change in price due to the sudden appreciation and devaluation of foreign currencies.
The cryptomonads really seem to have come to stay. There are currently more than a thousand types of virtual currencies, some of them worth a few dollars and others that have already taken a big leap – really big, like bitcoin.
Perhaps we are just experiencing the beginning of something even greater to come But if what we see today is the tip of the iceberg, only the future will tell.
What is not discussed is the need to handle the matter with caution. If you do not feel confident in carrying out the transactions yourself, contact a company specialized in the area.
Do you also have a tip about cryptocurrencies? Leave your comment below and share the article with your contacts.